Kindergarten Registration is now open for the 22-23 school year.
If you have a child who will be 5 years old by September 1, 2022,
Please click HERE to fill out the registration form.
Pandemic EBT program
J-L Area Schools EBT Program
- Transportation changes: the office must be notified before noon of any changes for that day.
- You must call the office to excuse an absence, letting the teachers know is not enough, the absence will be excused after the office is notified.
- Drop-off/Pick-Up- Please remember to utilize the entire loop. Do NOT stop at the door as that causes back-ups onto M-32.
- If there is no consent to see the nurse, parents will be called to pick up students if they feel ill.
- We appreciate our families keeping children home when they are sick; and following these guidelines for returning to school (as long as no known exposure to COVID 19):
- Fever: at least 24 hours have passed with no fever, without the use of fever-reducing medications
- Sore throat: improvement (if strep throat: do not return until at least 2 doses of antibiotic have been taken);
- Cough/Shortness of breath: improvement
- Diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain: no diarrhea or vomiting for 24 hours
- Severe headache: improvement
- Please make sure students are dressed for the weather. Recess is outside with the only exception of rain or Real Feel < 7 degrees.
Back to Top